Wednesday, October 20, 2010

week 13

Assalamualaikum and hi to all!!! (^_^) I am back! In the recent Resources class, I've been exposed to video editing.



About Module 4, as I go through, I notice that this module is very helpful for me to know more on how to use the software like:


• Any Video Converter


• BS player


• Cyberlink PowerDVD


• FLV to AVI Converter


• Free Studio


• HJ-Split


• Image Grab


• Power Video Cutter


• Prism Video Converter


• Real Player


• Riva FLV Encoder


• SID Video Cutter & Splitter


• VCD Cutter


• Windows Media Player


• Online Downloader

We have been presented with a few videos; some were downloaded from the You Tube, some were meant for commercials and some were done by the previous cohort. What I can say, all of the videos were simply MARVELLOUS! Great songs, nice still pictures and recorded videos have been chosen hence allowing us, the audience to comprehend the message that each of the video intended to convey. Good work!

Message delivered! Mission accomplished!

Now, it is the time for me and the rest to hit big the screen with our videos. Hopefully we can produce a video that can leave a memorable impact to the audience. That's all for today. Till then, feel free to add comments!!! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment